Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's a Girl!!!!!!!

We have a little girl!!! Whitney Ann Von Eschen arrived on January 17th at 8:04 a.m. She was 19 1/2 inches long and weighed a whopping 8 pounds 14 ounces. She is just Beautiful!
We were beyond thrilled when the doctor said "It's a girl!" Tears of relief and joy rolled down our faces. Deep down inside, I think both Jefff and I really wanted a little girl. We are all so in love with her and fight over time holding and loving her. She is an absolute doll and is the sweetest baby ever. She sleeps ( I didn't know babies did that) and eats so well. She makes the cutest faces and noises. I forgot how wonderful it is to have a newborn.
We had a wonderful stay in the hospital. Holmes really is nice since the new birthing unit opened. We had the most wonderful nurses and tons of friends and family came to meet little Whitney. I was missing my Ben something awful, but luckily for us Omi was here to take care of him while Mommy stayed in the hospital. Ben was so excited to meet his sister. He couldn't believe how tiny or cute she was. He came to the hospital everyday and spent time with us playing Candy Land and watching movies with his mom and sister. When Whitney came home she brought Ben a very special present, a Thomas the Train Bicycle. He thought she was the coolest sister in the world after that.
I am truly enjoying being a mother of two and feel so very blessed and lucky to have a wonderul little boy and an amazing little girl. I have never been so happy in my life. I am also blessed to have the most amazing mother in the world. She has been so wonderful and has really organized my entire house to help me prepare for my life as a mother of two. She is here with us until February 9th and I really don't know what I would do if she wasn't here. She is the best Omi in the world! Thank you Mom for everthing! And thank you too, Opa, for letting us keep her so long! We wish you could be here too!
Well, I just wanted to introduce our new little girl to you all and let you know we are all doing fine. Thank you for all your warm wishes and prayers!
Love,
April, Jeff, Ben and Whitney





























































3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM , Blogger the babies mamma said...

Congratulations! Whitney is just adorable! That bow that you have on her is just too cute - I wish I had one of those when Lakota was born! I remember when Lakota used to sleep with her hands up beside her face.

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger K~ said...

Hi April,

Congrats on your baby and your lovely family. I came across your blog as I was blogging. What a stunning family. I am so happy to see that your parents are happy and healthy.

One of your Munich High School Friends,

Kindel

 
At 5:17 AM , Blogger Kristi Ann said...

She is SOOOO adorable!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Boy oh boy are you in for a treat....at least you are if she is anything like my drama mama! :) But seriously....could you be more in love?? :)
I bet Ben is eating her up!:)

Please keep us updated with pictures and news!~ :)

Take care and congrats again!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home